Welcome back in the New Year! I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a great one! But before we continue with the editorial plans for this blog in 2013, here’s one last look at what you enjoyed reading most in 2012.
The aim of our blog is to bring you interesting and helpful content – not only related to the product, but – most of all – to the ways you can use email marketing to achieve success with your business.
We absolutely promise to continue doing that this year, with more exciting stories, insightful case studies, new infographics and useful marketing tips. In fact, we’re going to focus on educational content more than ever before.
Best of 2012
For some guidance, I took a look at the most frequently read posts in 2012, and here’s a top-10 list our Google Analytics gave me. If you haven’t read them, there’s still time to catch up!
- Best Time To Send Email [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Facelift for our Facebook Web Form App
- Promo Campaign Planner for Seasonal Sale Success [INFOGRAPHIC]
- New Great Feature: Subscribe Via Facebook Account
- Social Sharing Boosts Email CTR Up To 115% [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why You Should Choose Confirmed Opt-In
- Reimagining The GetResponse Brand
- Email, RSS or both?
- Join Us in the Social Sharing Revolution
- New Templates for Your Christmas Emails
Plans for 2013
I’d be curious to know what you’d like to read this year. So, if there’s anything you’re particularly interested in or want explained in greater detail, be sure to let me know in the comments. We’ll definitely include them in our 2013 calendar!
We really enjoy your participation in the discussions on our blog and hope we get to talk to you more often!