If you have a website based on Joomla! script, we have some good news. We’ve just integrated GetResponse web forms with Joomla!. Here’s how you can take advantage of this and make it easy for your readers to subscribe to your newsletters and follow-up campaigns.
You can now create your own custom web form in GetResponse and use it on your Joomla!-based website.
- First download the module from here and save it to your hard drive.
- Now go to Joomla! and log in to your account.
- To install the downloaded module, go to Extensions tab and choose “Install/Uninstall”.
- Now upload the module from your hard drive, and wait for the successfull installation message.
- Next go to the Extension tab again and choose Module Manager.
- Find the new module on the list and click on GetResponse Integration.
- Now it’s time to edit the module settings. In the “WebForm ID” field, paste the ID of the sign up form you created in GetResponse. You’ll find the ID in your web form’s HTML code.
- Edit the remaining settings.
If you want your web form to look exactly like you created it in GetResponse, leave the “Display Styles” set to “yes”.
If you want the web form to be adjusted to your Joomla!-based site, choose “no”.
- After you’re done with editing the module, make sure to save your settings. Then from the module list choose “GetResponse Integration” module again and click “Enable” at the top of the page.
And that’s it – your GetResponse web form will now be visible on your web site.
Now you can take advantage of all the benefits of GetResponse sign up forms. Add any custom fields for more effective segmentation of your list and they will automatically appear on your Joomla! site sign up form. What could be easier?
Let us know what you think of this new integration. Are there any other integrations you’re looking forward to at the moment?