Articles by Guest:
Email on the Move
Back when I was editing a B2B magazine I had a publisher tell me that one reason print wasn’t threatened by digital media was the fact that you couldn’t read an email in the washroom. I replied that wasn’t true if you had a laptop!
How are People Viewing Email Today?
According to a new report by Return Path (reported at eMarketer.com) webmail still leads the pack when it comes to how people access their email. The data puts webmail in the lead with 44%, followed by desktop email at 33% with 23% for mobile email access.
Smart Answers for Email Marketers from Mark Brownlow of Email Marketing Reports
Since 2001, Mark Brownlow has been dispensing email marketing insight and wisdom via EmailMarketingReports.com, helping email marketers make better decisions with thought provoking articles and solid advice. Recently, Mark was kind enough to allow me to pepper him with some questions about email and online marketing in general.
Email Marketing Inbox R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Even if a PC is a shared device, it’s not often that you have a whole group of people crowded around it all reading email at one time. After all, PC stands for “Personal Computer” and even in an office environment, most people consider their desktop to be personal space. Try reading over someone’s shoulder […]
GetResponse iPhone App 2.0 Now Available on the AppStore
Your iPhone just got a whole lot smarter now that the new GetResponse email marketing app is available for download at the Apple AppStore. Now you have the email marketing power of GetResponse, right at your finger tips!
TRENDING BY Guest:
- How Leading Brands Design Effective Event Registration Landing Pages
- 5 Reasons Why Your Website Traffic is Down
- 5 Ways to Get More Leads from Your Cold Emails
- 7 Strategies to Give Your Email Campaign a Human Touch
- 5 Brands That Got Their Ecommerce Strategies Right
- 6 Rules for Recovering Lost Sales with Abandoned Cart Emails
- Effective Tactics for Earning High-Quality Links
- Small Business Logo Guide for Every Budget
- 7 Ways Images Can Improve Email Campaign Conversions
- App Store Optimization: Common Pitfalls to Avoid