Articles by Mac:
Mailing your Facebook Contacts? That’s a no-no!
As a deliverability consultant, I am exposed to all sorts of peculiar questions aimed at optimizing email marketing campaigns and skyrocketing one’s ROI. Some of them can be quite outrageous, but hey… GetResponse is here to take on all challenges!
Are spam complaints voting you out of Hollywood?
Spam complaints are every marketer’s worst nightmare. If you want to know who’s responsible for routing your messages to junk folders and what Hollywood has to do with spam filters, today’s blog post was crafted just for you!
Increase Your Email’s Impact! Part 2: Header
Having discussed the email hors d’oeuvre in my last post, I would like to propose another course from the „Increase your email’s impact!” menu today: the header. How do you plan this section effectively? Where does it belong on your email layout map? What does „above-the-fold” mean? Can header design have an impact on click-thru […]
Increase Your Email’s Impact! Part 1: Preheader
If you regularly skim through your junk folder, you must have noticed some patterns when it comes to the structure of emails that land there. Let’s face it – there’s a horde of marketers that decide to take the risky route and, instead of writing well-formatted HTML messages, they simply insert a one gigantic image and link […]
GetResponse Email Solutions Team is back from MAAWG Barcelona
The 19th MAAWG (Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group) conference in Barcelona was a valuable – and enjoyable – experience for us. Hosted in the heart of sunny Barcelona, the conference offered continuous, expert discussions on anti-spam efforts, deliverability optimization and ISP relations.
TRENDING BY Mac:
- Gmail just like Pinterest? Email revolution approaching...
- 3 Ways to Avoid Unsubscribes in B2B Marketing
- Wrapping That Sells! How to Design Christmas Emails
- 10 Quick-Win Ideas for Valentine’s Day Email Campaigns (Part 1)
- What Gmail’s New Auto-unsubscribe Means for You
- Time Travel Has Never Been Easier!
- Newsletter Opt-out Your Subscribers Will Love #Video
- Preparing for the Post-Christmas Buying Rush
- Executing Effective Re-Engagement Campaigns
- Case Study: 128% Open Ratio with GetResponse!