Articles by Mac:
Increase Your Email’s Impact! Part 2: Header
Having discussed the email hors d’oeuvre in my last post, I would like to propose another course from the „Increase your email’s impact!” menu today: the header. How do you plan this section effectively? Where does it belong on your email layout map? What does „above-the-fold” mean? Can header design have an impact on click-thru […]
Increase Your Email’s Impact! Part 1: Preheader
If you regularly skim through your junk folder, you must have noticed some patterns when it comes to the structure of emails that land there. Let’s face it – there’s a horde of marketers that decide to take the risky route and, instead of writing well-formatted HTML messages, they simply insert a one gigantic image and link […]
GetResponse Email Solutions Team is back from MAAWG Barcelona
The 19th MAAWG (Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group) conference in Barcelona was a valuable – and enjoyable – experience for us. Hosted in the heart of sunny Barcelona, the conference offered continuous, expert discussions on anti-spam efforts, deliverability optimization and ISP relations.
TRENDING BY Mac:
- Gmail just like Pinterest? Email revolution approaching...
- 3 Ways to Avoid Unsubscribes in B2B Marketing
- 10 Quick-Win Ideas for Valentine’s Day Email Campaigns (Part 1)
- What Gmail’s New Auto-unsubscribe Means for You
- Newsletter Opt-out Your Subscribers Will Love #Video
- Executing Effective Re-Engagement Campaigns
- Wrapping That Sells! How to Design Christmas Emails
- Preparing for the Post-Christmas Buying Rush
- Get Ready for QR Codes
- Time Travel Has Never Been Easier!