The all-new GetResponse Form Builder (thanks for helping us choose the name) will help your sign-up forms shout “Sign up here!” to potential subscribers on your website, blog or social media pages.
With the new, great-looking web forms you will:
- maximize sign ups and accelerate list building
- enhance your segmentation
- increase web form conversions, results and ROI
You don’t need any special skills to create a functional and impressive web sign-up form. The whole process is very straightforward and intuitive – just follow these simple steps:
- Pick the design that best suits your business – choose from 500+ beautiful predefined templates!
- Drag and drop to add the fields you need. Use checkboxes, radio buttons, text or drop-down menus and place them wherever you want.
- Create your custom headers and footers or change labels and links. And of course you can always change the size, color and shape of your web form to fit your web page.
Voila! Your sign-up form is complete and ready to publish on your website or social media page in seconds. With the new Form Builder, you can now also:
- Engage your new subscribers with dynamic audio and video in your Thank-you pages.
- Track how many times each sign-up form has been viewed and filled in using our web form statistics.
“GetResponse Form Builder is making it easy for non-techies like me to create beautiful web forms with ease! What a wonderful upgrade!”
David More, GetResponse customer
To see how addictive creating web forms can become with the new Form Builder, take a look at this video tutorial.
Stay tuned for more ideas on our blog on how you can use this “sign-up power tool” to increase and segment your subscriber lists.
But in the meantime, why wait? Log in to your GetResponse account and test the brand new Form Builder for yourself, and don’t forget to share your opinion on the tool with us!