We continue changing and improving GetResponse for your convenience and ease of use. This time, you’ll see some significant changes in the campaign settings when you log in to your GR account (unless you already have)… all good we hope! Let me explain what they do and why.
First, we’ve streamlined the campaign settings tabs. Instead of the Languages tab, now there’s an Opt-in tab.
This means that the Contacts tab is gone as well, as it contained most of the opt-in settings. So, what WILL you find in the new Opt-in tab?
Here’s a summary:
- Opt-in settings for individual subscription channels
- Confirmation template along with language selection
- Custom Confirmation page set up
- Custom Removal page setup.
At the bottom of this tab, you’ll also find Advanced Settings where you’ll be able to choose the way your contact data is forwarded and enable/disable the multiple unsubscribe option.
You’ll also find some major changes in the General settings tab, where you’ll now be able to set up, among others:
- Campaign language
- Incoming email forward address
- Default name for a new contact.
And that’s not all! The remaining changes include the following:
- Email Notification, as well as your Subscription Email Report, have been moved to Advanced Settings in Subscription Statistics, and
- the Performance Email Report went to Advanced Settings under Performance Statistics.
The changes embrace all language versions and you’ll find them when you log in to your GetResponse account next time (you may want to keep this blog post handy).
Having completed this round, we’re planning to introduce further changes in the Campaign Settings next week. We will, of course, inform you straight away. Until then, be sure let us know how the new Campaign settings work for you and feel free to recommend more improvements.