Now more than ever, online consumers expect highly-relevant, perfectly-timed emails in their inbox before jumping on an offer. On top of the other online marketing projects you have on your to-do list, how are you expected to send tailored content at just the right time? The answer? Marketing automation.
Marketing automation, your secret weapon
Marketing automation is most simply, a powerful tool used to create personalized customer and subscriber journeys. The beauty of marketing automation comes through its flexibility and scalable nature.
- How much could you speed up your sales cycle if you automated your lead-nurturing techniques?
- Have you created a seamless way to capture new leads and ease them into your sales funnel?
- Could you generate more sales if you had a better understanding of prospect behavior?
You’ll be able to answer those questions, and more through the GetResponse Marketing Automation Certification course.
- 22 lessons
- 7 marketing automation experts
- 127 minutes of training time
- 6 quizzes
- 1 new, certifiable skill
Why get certified?
The GetResponse Digital Marketing Certification offers four industry-recognized certificates: email marketing, marketing automation, landing page and conversion optimization, and content marketing.
We decided to include a dedicated marketing automation certification because the expectations for online marketers to deliver epic results is higher than ever. Proving you’ve got the stuff to plan, launch, and track highly-targeted campaigns is a valuable career asset.
Prove your stuff
At the end of the course, with an industry-recognized certificate, you’ll prove that you know:
- why and how to automate your campaigns.
- how to set up automation workflows.
- when to use automation to get the best ROI.
Looking like a mind-reader is just the cherry on top.