Gaining new subscribers when you’re offline can be hard. Paper forms get lost easily and people never have enough time to stop and fill it in. GetResponse has solved this problem with the new
Forms on the Go app. It lets you collect valuable leads without a visit to your squeeze page or website: in store, at the trade show booth, on a busy conference or a private business meeting. The new smart app is now available for download.
Quick and easy installation
All you need is an active GetResponse account, an iPad and the new app, that is now available for free download at iTunes. Simply install it at your iPad, create your first
web form, select the destination campaign, and you’re ready to go.
Now creating a neat sign-up form is only a few taps away:
- Choose from a variety of web form templates (either portrait or landscape position)
- Customize it with your logo and brand visual style: font, color scheme, background, etc.
- Add custom fields, text and images in seconds
- Create a simple, yet attractive thank you page for each form
- Define an existing GetResponse email campaign as the destination or create a new campaign for each web form you create in the app
The lead scanners, list imports and b-cards collection are a history now. Display the iPad form to everyone you meet and instantly sign them up to your list.
Works online and offline
The app does not require any data storage devices such as USB drives. It adds the contacts automatically to your campaigns. And it also works when you’re not connected to the net. When there’s no Wi-Fi available, contacts are stored by the app, and once you go online again, they’re instantly loaded into your selected campaign.
Check out how simple and intuitive it is:
Setting up a new web form takes only a few minutes, so give it a try. Download and test it then let us know how it works for you.