Are you a blogger?
Do you think you have a topic that could sweep our readers off their marketing feet?
Let us know!
What GetResponse Looks for in Guest Blog Posts:
We’re looking for strong well-researched posts with actionable tips that provide clear examples of the points you’re trying to make. We prefer content of more than 1,000 words.
Your post should be 100% original, not published anywhere else. After that, if you’d like to republish your article on your personal blog, or other websites, please add a short disclaimer at the end of the post and link back to your original content on the GetResponse blog.
If you make a claim, back it up with links to research or case studies that confirm and back up your claims. Or, show us examples (visuals) of what you mean. The best blog posts include examples. BUT, please avoid citing our competition as examples. We’ll help you out with this. 🙂
Our focus is on how businesses of all sizes (but an emphasis of small and medium-sized businesses) can implement various digital marketing and productivity practices.
What we cover:
- social media
- content marketing
- email marketing
- marketing automation
- search engine optimization
- omni-channel marketing.
What we don’t publish:
- Offline marketing – like direct mail, digital signage/displays, online security (unless it relates to digital marketing).
- Infographics produced by other companies.
- Syndicated content
- Posts that are heavily strategic, editorial, or vague in content.
Since the readers of the GetResponse blog come from all walks of life, we’d like to keep everything simple. As you can expect, most of our audience are marketers or individuals who are familiar with marketing disciplines. Please keep your content relevant to them.
The GetResponse blog is a highly trusted library of knowledge where marketers, from both SMBs and corporate organizations, come to learn and share best practices.
Please keep these points in mind when drafting your article. If you do, you can be sure that some of the most credible marketing professionals will see your name.
Perfect! Then submit your topic ideas along with outlines using the form below.
If we decide that it’s the right fit, we’ll get back to you to discuss the next steps and what we’ll need from you to get your article published.
While we’re at it, here’s a handy formatting guide to help you put your best foot forward when submitting your drafts 🙂
Don't forget to check the blog you'd like to write for:
- 6 Easy Steps To Do Content Marketing In Ecommerce
- 15 Reasons You Should Be Using Digital Marketing Automation [Free Ebook]
- How To Integrate Email Marketing With Your Social Media Campaigns
- How To Make The Most Out Of Periscope, Twitter’s New Video Streaming App
- Why Is It Important For Marketers To Be 'In The Know’ About Blockchain?